Call us today to make an appointment. We are in West Leederville.
~ DO NOT USE ANY OILS TO REMOVE YOUR EXTENSIONS (this can actually solidify and make it impossible for remover to penetrate and remove them correctly and gently)
Also see our "Got A Bad Lash Job? page...
What To Do With A Reaction
- Call Evoque Lash Spa immediately - (08) 9388 8426 and make a time to come in and have the extensions removed as soon as possible, as the longer they are left on - the longer the 'irritant' is there causing further discomfort.
- Get to a pharmacy and get some antihistamines and eyedrops immediately - the on-duty pharmacist will prescribe the best ones for you.
- Rubbing eyes and pulling out your lashes is to be avoided.
- Do not rub oil or anything in them to try removing them yourself.
- If it is after-hours or the weekend when the salon is closed, please email us as we do check emails over the weekend for this possibility.Give a thorough explanation/description of the 'reaction' or concern you are experiencing.
It may take some days for a reaction to calm and subside, often the last traces of this is flakey dry eyelids. Evoque is here to assist you in any way possible.