Call us today to make an appointment. We are at 18 Hood St, Subiaco.
The following clients may not be able to wear eyelash extensions, please discuss with Evoque Trained Lash Experts
Is there any reason why I can't have eyelash extensions applied - Contraindications?
- Miss Eye Rubber- It is suggested that if you are an "eye-rubber" due to allergies such as hay fever or rubbing your eyes as a very bad habit, you may not be able to wear extensions, however extensions have been a great reason to stop many Miss Rubbers! Speak to your lash stylist to confirm this for you.
- Miss Sensitivity- Having irritation & flaky skin around the eye area after using skincare or makeup, extensions may not suit you. However most of our clients feel they may be sensitive, and have found extensions to be of great relief and benefit for them. We can do a patch test if you like to put your fears at bay.
- Miss Sneezy Sniffles- If you have a cold, flu, sinus or allergy infection, please do not have this service done at that point in time! Your lashes may not last a long time due to watery eyes, itchy eyes and irritation around the eye area.
- Miss Curly Q- Due to your lashes being curly your extensions may need to be applied by a stylist who has a strong point for this...please let our receptionist know at the time of booking to ensure you get the right stylist for your lashes. We may even recommend you try to get them permed to have a consistent easy curl. Please discuss this at booking.
- Miss "I Have No Lashes"- A person without any natural lashes may not wear lash extensions because there is no where to place them. Extensions must be placed on the natural lash and not the skin. These clients must refer to a strip lash. If you are a cancer patient please call the salon and see if we can assist you.
The Golden Rule for wearing eyelash extensions:
"The Less You Touch Them, The more Gentle you are, The Longer They Will Last!"
However it is important to keep the eye area clean.
Eyelash Aftercare Instructions
For 3-4 hours after application:
- No touching your lashes as this may move their very specific and meticulous placement and cause premature shedding. No eye drops.
For 24 hours after application:
- Do Not have any water, steam or eye makeup in contact with your new lashes, not even lower lash liner or mascara. This will come in contact with the upper lashline and adhesive and may cause premature shedding.
For 2 Days after application:
- Do Not steam face, use a steam bath, swim in the ocean or pool, or wash face with hot water.
2 - 4 Weeks after application:
- Do come in for your scheduled refill, calling days ahead is required if you need to let us know if you have had a heavy shedding as more time may then need to be allocated to your appointment to fill them full again, after 4 weeks will be a full set timeslot and fee.
- Use only Evoque Eyeliner, Mascara and Eye makeup remover.
- Keep Lashes dry and away from any steam within the first 24 hours after application.
- Keep eye's clean from eye makeup & eye creams for the first 24 hours.
- Keep any oil based products away from lash-line/adhesive (even natural oils as these can disintegrate the adhesive).
- Be gentle with your lashes and do not rub eyes or pull on the lashes.
- Use your lash sealant in the mornings with a clean lash brush.