Call us today to make an appointment. We are at 18 Hood St, Subiaco.
~ DO NOT USE ANY OILS TO REMOVE YOUR EXTENSIONS (this can actually solidify and make it impossible for the remover to penetrate and remove them correctly and gently)
Also see our "Got A Bad Lash Job? page...
- Call Evoque Lash Spa immediately - (08) 9388 8426 and make a time to come in and have the extensions removed as soon as possible, as the longer they are left on - the longer the 'irritant' is there causing further discomfort.
- Get to a pharmacy and get some antihistamines and eyedrops immediately - the on-duty pharmacist will prescribe the best ones for you.
- Rubbing eyes and pulling out your lashes is to be avoided.
- Do not rub oil or anything in them to try removing them yourself.
- If it is after-hours or the weekend when the salon is closed, please email us as we do check emails over the weekend for this possibility. Give a thorough explanation/description of the 'reaction' or concern you are experiencing.
It may take some days for a reaction to calm and subside, often the last traces of this is flakey dry eyelids. Evoque is here to assist you in any way possible.