How to get the Best Lashes in Perth in 2 easy steps:
1. Choose the Full Set as your lash style (Evoque "Signature" is the most common & best way to start if you have never had lash extensions)
2. Schedule Your Appointment with our Receptionist on 9388 8426
"I love this place! Best lashes I've found so far! Also, a very relaxing experience and the end result is comfortable, non-itchy, natural lashes everyone compliments and asks "are they real?". Plus they are stuck to each individual lash and not overly costly- well worth the money. Only problem is they are addictive! I certainly miss this place when not in Perth!"
KJ, June 2017
All Evoque lash artists are full-time eyelash extension Perth experts, designing quality lash artistry, day in and day out.
Lash Styles to choose from:
1. "Evoque Signature" Lash Look - Our MOST POPULAR Look, and for those that like the look of wearing mascara. It can be an obvious and bold look or this can still be a natural mascara look, no-one need know you have been lashed at all!
2. "Half Set" - Especially for those that just want to try it out. Extensions are applied to half of your natural lashes.
3. "Volume Lashes" - this style is increasing in popularity; it gives your lashes a super thick, fluffy and full look (please see our Volume Lashes page for info and pricing). Light weight lash extensions are applied in a fan-shape to each of your natural lashes.
4. "Lower Lashes" - lash extensions can be applied to your lower lashes too!
Minimum 24 hours notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments...after all... who is here to answer the call and rearrange clients in the middle of the night... we need the time to be able to actually RECEIVE the message, call our waiting list or arrange staff rosters.
"I have been getting my lashes done here for years, and have seen none better! I have started having other beauty treatments because of the staff being so wonderful. Have never had a bad experience! Nicole is especially amazing, nothing is too much trouble! I recommend this salon unconditionally."
Janelle, Feb 2017
Classic Signature Eyelash Extensions (Mascara-look) Prices
|Full Set||90 minutes||$250|
|Half Set||75 minutes||$165|
|Removal (followed by a new set)||30 minutes||$29|
|Removal (only)||30 minutes||$37.50|
|Removal (only)||60 minutes||$60|
|Lower Lashes Full Set||60 minutes||$149|
|Lower Lashes Refills||30 minutes||$74|
Optional Extras For Your Lashes:
Already have lash extensions from another salon?
We will remove any existing extensions and apply a new fresh Evoque full set. The difference in our application will amaze you! We do not like to blend adhesives or our work with others, as sometimes it simply cannot be done. It is always safer and better for your eyes and lashes to book for a removal with your new Evoque full set to ensure we have sufficient time.
"Always so happy with my lashes - I'm addicted. Helga always does a brilliant job, as does everyone else! I have lost count of the number of times I've become far too relaxed and fallen asleep. Thanks again!"
Jennifer, March 2016
"Lower Lashes" Full Set
At Evoque we are also able to add extensions to your lower lashes.
Have the lashes of your dreams ... Evoke The Woman Within!
***Credit Card Numbers or Cash deposits are required when booking for lash extensions. Please do not be late to your appointment as this means we will need to shorten your treatment time and unfortunately full fees will still be charged as we have held the room and therapist especially for you. REFER to our POLICY page for cancellations and NO SHOW fees. Arrive with NO EYE MAKEUP please so we can use your valuable time on application & not wasted on cleaning lashes. We ask for you to please arrive 5 minutes early and visit our bathroom to remove your eye makeup if you absolutely must wear it to the appointment.***
Minimum 24 BUSINESS hours notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments...after all... who is here to answer the call and rearrange clients in the middle of the night... we need the time to be able to actually RECEIVE the message, call our waiting list or re-arrange staff rosters.
How should I prepare for my treatment?
- Please arrive with no eye makeup on, if you absolutely must have eye makeup on then we ask for you to arrive 10 minutes earlier to go to the bathroom to remove it.
- You don't want us wasting valuable lashing time cleaning!
- Remove contact lenses prior to starting your lash application.
Your existing lashes regrow over a period of 60-90 days, depending on the individual growth rate, which varies from person to person. This means that over a period of 3-4 weeks you will notice a subtle thinning in your extended lashes. We know you will love your new look, so most of our clients are more than happy to follow our eyelash extension recommendations and book for a refill with our recommendation - usually the 3-week mark. The relaxing, refreshing and confidence-boosting service is just so enlivening to your facial features, we just know you'll be back again to ensure your lashes continue to look as great as they did on day one!
It is normal to lose about 25% of your lash extensions every two weeks due to natural lash shedding.
Shedding 4 to 6 lashes in a day is normal.
TOUCH-UPS MUST BE WITHIN 4 WEEKS. Over 75% lash loss may incur an additional fee of $35 in ReFill appointment.
Must have 25% of lashes still remaining on eyes or full set prices will apply. So remember, at home maintenance is a must! After 4 weeks a full set fee may apply.
Make a booking
Call us today to make an appointment. We are in West Leederville.